Sunday, January 25, 2009

I'm one step closer....

I went to a seminar at a local alpaca farm today. They owners were well informed, nice, and clearly care about their animals and their industry. They talked to us for four hour, and shared a wealth of information, and then took us out to see their animals. They even took extra time to talk to me after everyone else left. They gave me some more advice, and suggested a possible co-ownership with them on an animal. If anyone in CT is considering entering the alpaca farming industry, they should definitely start with a seminar or farm visit at New England Alpacas (nealpacas.com). I'm getting closer to getting my first animal. I can't wait to be apart of the alpaca industry myself, even if it's only in a small way at first.

No comments:

Post a Comment